GEAR Trust is providing an exciting volunteering opportunity to individuals belonging to any age group and background and interested in social development and community services.
Volunteers will be required to fulfill following skill criteria:
- Interest in social development
- Sound communication skills
- Sharing about the vision of GEAR Trust with people around them
- Creating any social change in their personal influence
- Helping to collect Clothing items for GEAR ‘Clothing Bank drive’
- Promoting women micro-businesses under GEAR Women Empowerment Program
- Teaching out-of-school underprivileged children and helping to counsel the students in secondary & higher education.
- Certificate of volunteering toward the completion of program
- Mentorship from GEAR project leads
- Feedback on performance will be provided